Writing is a creative process. Your creative process. Look at these tips and hopefully they will help you.
1. Set realistic deadlines - give yourself time and plan ahead
2. Every day is not going to be a creative day - There will be days when you're just not feeling it. Don't force it. Put it down, try again later.
3. This is not an 8 to 4 job. It's your love and your passion. Treat it as such.
4. Your best work will always flow when your mind is free, and your thoughts are pure. That's when you will get lost in your work.
5. I always get emails from people who have questions. I believe that when someone takes the time to write to me, they deserve the respect of an answer. I answer every email, and I try to get to every email every day. You can email me through my website caesarrondinaauthor.com, or through your email provider at email@example.com. Yes, I personally answer them. Having staff perform that function is just rude.
"Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way." Edward de Bono